Leave Messages to Boss/Manager. Leave messages to boss. Leave SMS messages. Different reasons of causal leave text messages are here for your convenience. Causal Leave Messages Sample( For Office). Office Causal Leave Messages by Employee.
Casual Leave Messages to Boss
1. Dear Sir, Good Afternoon! It is to inform you that my brother is arriving from London tomorrow and I have to receive him from the airport along with all the family. Therefore, it is not possible for me to come to office.
2. I hope you are having a good day, I am writing this message to inform you with immense pleasure that I have just become an aunt and it feels like the rush of adrenaline going high in my blood. I would not be available for work tomorrow.
3. Good Day to you! I hope you are doing fine and is in good health. Actually, I have to take my little brother to the doctor tomorrow so, possibly would not be available but I will compensate for it and will give extra hours.
4. Hi Boss! Good Morning! It is to bring in you notice that my CS exam is due tomorrow and It is very mandatory for me to appear. I have already given extra hours today at work so my leave would be accepted easily.
5. Dear Sir, I have met an accident earlier this morning and that is why, I could not come to office today. Please permit me leave for two days as my condition is worsening and doctors are going to take me to surgical compartment.
6. Hello Sir, Good Afternoon! Please approve my leave for three days as I have to leave for my village tomorrow. I already brought this in your attention that property issues are going on and my presence is very urgent for signature.
7. Hi Sir! I want to inform you that my daughter got really sick last night. Firstly, we thought it’s just a temperature but then it got very intense and she is still unconscious. I would not be able to make it to the office today. Please consider my leave for one day.
8. Dear Sir, I hope you are well! This is to inform you that I cannot come in for work today. There has been an emergency in the family, and I am absolutely needed. Sincerely Yours
9. Dear Sir, I was hoping to ask you for a leave of absence for the day. Something of importance has come up, and I am needed in a manner of absolute urgency. I am sure you will understand. Many thanks.
10. Good morning, ma’am! I hope you are well, and in good health. I wanted to ask for your permission for a leave of absence for the day. Something has come up as a matter of urgency and my attendance is absolutely necessary. Thank you.
11. Respected Madam, I hope you are well this morning. Unfortunately, I am not. I feel a little under the weather, and cannot seem to find the strength to come for work. Thank you for understanding. I hope to see you tomorrow.
12. Greetings, this is to inform you that I cannot come to work today. I woke up with a slight fever and body aches. I feel it is best if I rest it off and join you tomorrow. Regards
13. Dear Sir, I wanted to inform you that I will not be joining you for work today. I am sorry for any inconvenience I may be causing you, but due to an unprecedented emergency in my family, I am unable to make it to the office. Thank you for understanding.
14. Dear Sir, this is to inform you of my inability to join you for work today. I did not intend to take an abrupt leave today, but I absolutely cannot find the strength within me to join you due to an aching back and fever. Thank you.
15. Dear Sir, I hope you are well this morning. I have had a fever since last night, and am hoping it might just be fatigue. However, due to the new COVID variant, I think it best to stay home and get my COVID PCR done before joining everyone. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, but I believe social responsibility comes first, as I am sure you
would also. Thank you for understanding, regards.
16. Hello, Madam! I hope you are in the best of health. This is to inform you that I cannot come in for work today due to my doctor’s appointment. It is very important for me to make my appointment and a very difficult one to schedule. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I will join you tomorrow!
17. Good Morning Sir, I hope you and your family are well in these unprecedented times. This is to inform you that I cannot join you for work today. An unexpected emergency has come up and I cannot see myself missing it. I hope you understand, thank you.
18. Dear ma’am, this is to inform you that due to a slight fever, I cannot join you today. Currently, I feel that it is just fatigue and when I have rested it will subside. However, to be safe, I have given my Covid PCR and hope to join you once I receive the news of it being negative. Truly Yours,
19. Respected Sir, I have come down with a fever and cannot join you for work today. I hope you understand that I am very sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused, and will join you tomorrow. Thank you for your kindness.
20- Respected Ma’am, I hope you are well. Yesterday I came down with a high fever and it has not subsided till now. I have made an appointment with the doctor and will get myself checked soon. Till then, however, I feel unable to join you at the office and apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. Thank You for understanding.
21. Hello Ma’am, this is to inform you that I have been unwell since last night. I am hoping it is nothing serious, and will make an appointment later in the day. However, I would like to request a day off and would like to join you once I am well and rested. Thank you for your kind understanding.
22. Good morning, Sir. I hope you are well. I have come down with flu symptoms and am hoping they are just allergies. However, I have given my Covid PCR, and am hoping to join you with my final negative results. Thank you
23. Mrs. Monna, Good Morning
I’m sending you this message to let you know that from last night I am having severe fever and my physician has advised me to take rest of one week. I’ve attached my doctor’s prescription to the message with his contact information. Kindly consider it because, best health is very important for good work. Thank you for your kind consideration.